Junior Windows Server Administrator
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
A1's ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of expertise in the design and operation of IT services for our own needs, we have been targeting TOP corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout) to cloud solutions and datacenter services.
Within the "Enterprise Hybrid Platforms" group, the "Enterprise Data Systems" team is responsible for designing and operating ICT infrastructure solutions for internal customers. The technological focus is on the Windows operating system.
Who we are looking for:
A professional for whom IT is a mission and a privilege. Someone who has the skills and dedication to develop IT systems and infrastructure that are in a service of A1 Group.
- install, configure and update Windows based servers – firmware and OS;
- configure, maintain and troubleshoot virtual servers, backup and restore OS;
- manage troubleshooting and incident resolution related to complicated infrastructure systems and applications;
- maintain the server infrastructure according to the vendor recommendations;
- evaluate and modify systems performance;
- actively support the life cycle of the operated server systems;
- ensure the operational adherence of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Indicators (KPI) within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
- You have between 1-3 years relevant experience in the ICT environment as a Windows administrator;
- Windows Basic System Administration Win 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019;
- Physical and virtual installation;
- DHCP, DNS, etc;
- Storage Basic Skills;
- Network Configurations;
- Troubleshooting Skills (OS Kernel Dumps, Log parsing, Memory Management, Hardware);
- File system Knowledge (FAT, NTFS, etc);
- File Share Management;
- Restart Services;
- CPU, Ram, Disk Resource altering (VM);
- Windows Updates/KBs install/deinstall;
- Disk space system Disk Cleaning.
Should be aware of:
- Active Directory Knowledge;
- Group Policy Management;
- PowerShell & Scripts;
- User Management;
- Logging local and central;
- Network Management and Network Analyzing (Sniffing);
- Network Security/Firewall Functionalities (SW & HW).
What would grab our attention:
- OS Security (Hardening, Security Layers, Software);
- Software: Commvault, Oneview, Check_Mk, SCOM, VMM, SCCM;
- HyperV Skills &
- 225; Virtualization;
- Remedy and Service Now user experience.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 11 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.