React Native Developer
Are you hunger to shape the career YOU want to live?
If YES, keep reading!
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
This is why currently we are on the look for a React Native Developer to join our growing development team in Sofia.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- Participate in the development of customer facing software product;
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- Participate into Daily meeting with PO, Scrum master and team.
- 1+ years experience in React Native;
- Very good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Knowledge in REST APIs;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Good understanding of code versioning and collaboration tools, such as Git, Azure, Jira;
- Good level of spoken and written English is required.
What would grab our attention: Native mobile app development experience (Objective-C, Swift) or:
- Deep knowledge or experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js;
- Be familiar with React Hooks.
About the team: We all enjoy working together inspired by each other every day, encouraging the high performance in every individual. From our side you will get a guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart co-workers.
Join us because for you is valuable:
- Adding positive value to your work environment;
- Appreciating employee efforts;
- Treating everyone with fairness and respect;
- Encouraging the culture of collaboration, communication and engagement;
- Encouraging innovation in the workplace.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just, because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger!
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /Diana.Panteleeva@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 17 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.