Cyber Security Engineer
- A1's ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of expertise in the design and operation of IT services for our own needs, we have been targeting TOP corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout) to cloud solutions and datacenter services.
- Work with basic security concepts and terminology such as the CIA triad, industry best practices, risk, vulnerability, threat, attack vectors, encryption, encoding, and various types of threat actors;
- Performs network security monitoring and incident response for numerous clients;
- Creates, modifies, and updates Security Information Event Management (SIEM) rules;
- Monitors and analyzes Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to identify security issues;
- Recognizes potential, successful and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information;
- Communicates alerts to clients regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems;
- Consolidates and conducts comprehensive analysis of threat data obtained from classified, proprietary and open source resources to provide indication and warnings of impending attacks against unclassified and classified networks;
- Generates end-of-shift reports for documentation and knowledge transfer to fellow analysts.
- 3+ years relevant experience in IT cybersecurity architectures, hardware, and software implementations for large organizations using either enterprise based and/or cloud-based environments;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science with a focus on information security preferred;
- Good understanding of cyber security incident response and network security monitoring;
- Scope of multiple disciplines such as storage technologies, network security, identity management, data destruction methodologies, and workflow integration;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems. You like to find the underlying cause of things and make your decisions based on facts;
- Strong sense of confidentiality and loyalty;
- Very good interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and management;
- There is no language barrier for you. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fundamental understanding of computer networking (Protocols);
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux;
- Fundamental understanding of CISCO OS;
- Information Security;
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS);
- Knowledge about SIEM Systems;
- Anti-Malware & EDR;
- Good understanding of Malware software types;
- NGFW Firewall components;
- Forensics tools – SysInternals, exiftool, volatility, autopsy, regshot, ftk imager, dumpit, etc.;
- Good understanding of Web Applications structure and OWASP top 10 attacks;
- Good understanding of Databases (SQL, NoSQL, In-memory) and DB oriented attacks;
- Scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell).
What would grab our attention:
- Certifications and Trainings (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CompTIA+, CompTIA CySA+, SANS in general, Fireeye Certifications) and a personal interest in current security developments;
- Very good professional communication skills in both spoken and written German language - Level B2. You could be involved in business communication with corporate customers in Austria.
Join us because:
- You have genuine enthusiasm and passion for technology;
- Want to dive in and continually improve your skills to ensure the success of the business and its objectives.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.