Unified Communications Engineer
Where we stand:
- A1 ICT Services is one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With the expertise in the design and operation of IT services, which has been developed for decades, we have been targeting TOP enterprise customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services – from remote desktop services to cloud solutions to data center services.
- We are responsible for the development, operation and support of unified communication and collaboration products, applications and solutions. We support and advise our partner departments on efficient designs of customer business processes and implement them in customized solutions.
- Implementation and operation of unified communications solutions for business customers;
- Maintenance, fault clearance to ensure optimal support for UC customers within the defined time and quality requirements;
- Preparation of the technical information and structured documentation of the activities;
- 2nd level support and further development towards 3rd level;
- Participation in further training events as well as workshops to ensure the necessary technical competence;
- Ensuring a high technical quality standard of A1 by taking the specific certifications.
Desirable core skills:
- CCNA Collab. Level VoIP/Unified Communication (mainly based on Cisco systems);
- Experience with Cisco CUCM and VoIP Gateways;
- IP Networking, IP routing and switching;
- Basic skills in operating systems (Windows, Linus, VMware);
- Basic skills in scripting and programming (mainly for automation of provisioning processes);
- Determination, a secure approach with professional communication techniques coupled with a high degree of customer and service orientation;
- Presentation and negotiation-safe at different levels with strong analytical skills;
- Night, holiday and weekend lights are no problem for you;
- Fluent in English for professional communication.
What would grab our attention:
- Knowledge on other UC systems (Skype, MS Teams, ...);
- Knowledge of CUBE and CUC;
- Innovation and independent problem-solving capability;
- Coordination skills and negotiating skills;
- Customer-, goal-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Strong quality awareness, as well as service and customer orientation;
- Safe approach when dealing with customers, increased level of operational readiness;
- Very good communication skills in German.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 26 April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.