In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving ability, you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
To achieve our ambition in growing our SAP technical team, we are seeking someone who wants to develop his programing skills within a big multinational environment. If you have interest in object-oriented programming and want to get deep into SAP ABAP development, you could be the right fit for Database developer vacancy.
We are looking for…
… someone who wants to help us build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will be actively involved in the whole process of products and services’ development and will have the chance to work on challenging and dynamic projects on international level.
Your skill set:
- knowledge and experience in relational database, preferably Oracle;
- extensive knowledge in database or information systems development;
- passion for writing high-quality code, covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end;
- strong ambition to enhance your expertise in SAP ABAP development and desire to learn more.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- SAP ABAP development training by certified organization;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 22 April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.