DWH and BI Operations Specialist
Be part of a great company that can help pave the way of your professional and personal development? We are offering you an exciting opportunity to be BI Operations Support Engineer.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in operating and administrating MS SQL, IIS or Teradata;
- Experience in operating BI applications;
- Power user level in command with Windows OS;
- Good in PowerShell scripting;
- Good command in both spoken and written English;
- Solution-oriented and committed.
Your daily tasks:
- Proactively monitoring and administrating of databases and application servers;
- Apply configurations and patches;
- Make enhancements based on requirement of business & IT units (e.g. Security Settings);
- Support of application releases;
- Incident handling incl. finding workaround;
- Creating and maintaining documentation for operations and support.
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience with Teradata and Qlickview;
- Working with Agile methodology.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Plamen Vasilev /Plamen.Vasilev@a1.bg/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 26 April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.