Specialist Third party settlement team
We are looking for analytical and self-motivated person to join our Commercial controlling department.
- take ownership of commission and bonus calculations development
- extract, transform and structure datasets for calculations
- create new and maintain existing analysis, reports and procedures
- perform data quality analysis of customer data
- analyzе and monitor quality of data, performance of business activities and producing conclusions
- create queries and scripts for aggregation and modeling of raw data
- participate in implementation projects of new systems and processes
- provide support in communication with external and internal partners
- 2 years of professional experience in the analysis of large datasets preferably in the communications industries
- passion for data digging, data exploring and performing data analysis
- professional experience with SQL (Oracle, MSSQL or Teradata)
- experience in MS Access, MS Excel and other reporting and database tools
- experience in VBA is an advantage
- bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
What we offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Tsveta Marinovaemail@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 27 April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.