We are also much into IT.
So currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our OSS team.
If you are curious about keeping production systems up and running and solving complex IT and Mobile Network problems, we are the place to be!
- working with internal customers to identify and define requirements for new solutions - A1 team can’t do without you;
- enhancing and configuring application functionality to meet business needs - you are the tech person, we want it to work;
- installing and upgrading system software/applications – we have to be up to date;
- the configuration and administration of OSS platforms – the best companies need the best OSS platforms;
- support of OSS production systems and platforms – you can’t go without that;
- troubleshooting issues correlated with Network Management Systems – because it is fun;
- troubleshooting and coordination with the 3rd level tech support of the vendor – even we need good partners;
- the automation and orchestration of operation tasks – because we want to work to save time in order to do the cool things.
- knowledge in Linux;
- ability to use Bash and Python for automation;
- understanding of computer networking systems and technologies;
- ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- knowledge of programming language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Tsveta Marinova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 18 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.