OSS Support Engineer
So currently, we are looking for a Application Support Engineer for our OSS team.
- Resource Inventory System used in Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia and Croatia;
- Umbrella monitoring system used in Bulgaria which will be extended to the other countries ;
- Understanding customer requirements, analyzing and converting them to appropriate implementation into the system;
- Enhancing and configures application functionality to meet business needs; working with internal customers to identify and define requirements for new solutions;
- Developing interface adapters between inventory, the umbrella system and the OSS systems;
- Automating and orchestrating operational tasks;
- Troubleshooting problems and coordinating them with Vendor’s Technical support when needed.
- Knowledge in SQL programming and database development;
- Ability to use Bash and Python for automation;
- Knowledge of Linux is considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge in Java is strong advantage;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- Experience with Inventory tools is advantage;
- English written and verbal communication skills;
- Communicative, responsible personality, willing to study and advance in new technologies;
- Team player.
What we offer you:
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Stefani Silagi /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.