Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
So currently, we are looking for a Data Scientist for our OSS team.
- Grasp the essentials of complex problems from different business areas –we don’t want to put you in a frame;
- Apply data mining - you are the one with the state-of-the-art methods;
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data – because data doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make sense;
- Select, validate, and train appropriate machine learning models – you know what works;
- Perform experiments and present results in clear and effective fashion – we also have to figure the date out;
- Collaborate with product teams to clear objectives, tasks and deliverables – everbody needs a hand to be great;
- Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to develop analytical solutions and data pipelines – because somethings have to be built from scratch;
- Identify new applications of AI in the current A1 tools – you have an innovator’s mind.
- Programming and quantitative analysis skills;
- Experience in Python and/or R;
- Experience using statistical, analytical and visualization skills to generate insights;
- Experience with big data;
- Experience in automating regular work flows;
- Experience in version control software such as git;
- Experience in front-end development is a plus;
- Strong desire to learn new analytical skills and techniques.
What we offer you:
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Stefani Silagi /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.