System Administrator – Virtualization
- operate and administrate our virtual environment based on VMware;
- gather use case requirements for test and release high quality solutions based on VMware products;
- make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including all aspects of IT technologies (i.e. infrastructure servers, database servers, application servers, storages, libraries, transport technologies, frameworks, etc.);
- perform technical due diligence on IT systems/infrastructure;
- ensure storage provisioning, capacity planning and performance tuning;
- identify, analyze and solve problems.
- previous experience in a similar position;
- 3+ years of technical or operations experience;
- VMware or equivalent experience (implementation and troubleshooting of VMware or other virtualization environments);
- experience with backup technologies for virtual environments;
- experience with Linux and Windows servers in virtualized environments;
- experience with servers, blade chassis, storages, networking equipment;
- familiarity with networking (load balancing, firewalls, etc.);
- ability to work in large complex projects;
- very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- VMware Certified;
- experience with Veeam;
- other certification in the IT area (Microsoft, Linux, Backup technologies, Cloud services, etc.);
- basic knowledge in installation, configuration, support and maintenance of storage arrays – EMC, 3PAR and other storage arrays.
We offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 11 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.