Storage System Administrator
- operate and administrate our Storage and SAN environment;
- advise on efficient use of SAN storage to meet business needs (ensure storage provisioning, capacity planning and performance tuning);
- identify, analyze and solve problems;
- plan and implement SAN storage for SQL, Oracle, VMWare ESX and Windows file servers;
- make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including all aspects of IT technologies (i.e. infrastructure servers, database servers, application servers, storages, libraries, transport technologies, frameworks, etc.);
- perform technical due diligence on IT systems/infrastructure.
Skills and expertise:
- previous experience in a similar position;
- 3+ years of technical or operations experience;
- administration experience with HPE 3par, EMC Isilon or other mid-range storage arrays;
- knowledge in installation, configuration, support and maintenance of storage arrays;
- basic understanding of storage protocols - FC, SMB, NFS;
- basic understanding about SAN fabrics, host to SAN connectivity, SAN zoning;
- ability to work in large complex projects;
- very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Who we are looking for:
Are you a professional for whom IT is a mission and a privilege?
If you recognize yourself as a person with the skills and dedication to develop IT systems and infrastructure, we look forward to receiving your resume.
We offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 08 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.