Java Team Lead
Are you keen on boosting your career in the direction YOU want?
If YES, keep reading!
A1 Bulgaria is a leading provider of digital services and communications solutions. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization and develop innovative ICT solutions in order to make life easier, more enjoyable and productive. This would not be possible without the diverse range of talents, perspectives and cultures represented in our A1 team.
That is why we are increasingly looking for professionals in the field of programming with Java language to join our growing development team and to work with our colleagues from Austria.
Your place within the team:
In the modern digital age, our world is changing fast and our businesses are constantly evolving. This is why currently we are looking for an experienced Java Team Leader to join our ICT Services team within the IT and Infrastructure department. You will have the opportunity to interact with technical experts and leaders from different cross-functional, agile teams. Pro-activeness, mutual respect and drive for result are what matters to us. We believe that your expertise will empower our team to develop solutions for both our clients and the business.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- managing a self-sufficient team of technical professionals by allocating and monitoring various tasks;
- supervising, mentoring and motivating team members;
- being accountable for the design, building and maintainance of clean source code and high performance for business critical applications in the Fintech field;
- researching and developing new technologies and approaches to improve the working process;
- solving challenging problems, while working in an agile, highly dynamic and technologically driven environment.
- solid development background - a minimum of 4 years of Java 8-11 design and development;
- at least 1 year of Team lead / management experience;
- experience with Spring Boot;
- excellent understanding of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- experience with SOAP, Web Services, mocking/stubbing;
- experience with Oracle;
- experience with Docker containers;
- deep technical skills with understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices;
- ability to execute end - to - end tasks from design to implementation;
- fluency in English.
Additional skills / knowledge that will impress us:
- CI/CD processes;
- cloud-based services;
- concurrency and multi-threading;
- experience with Scrum / Agile Methodologies.
What we offer you:
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- amazing chance to work for the market leader in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries;
- challenging projects and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- continuous growth and learning opportunities, training and development programs, according to your personal potential and company needs;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- safe working environment during COVID.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /Bozhidar.email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 28 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.