SAP MM Consultant
The SAP Competence Center in A1 Bulgaria deals with the planning, implementation and active support of local, group and customer SAP systems.
Join our team now!
Your responsibility would be to:
- deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment;
- act as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need);
- assist Customer and Procurement/Sales Operations in customer development initiatives;
- lead product demos to help prospects understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits;
- share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings;
- lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution;
- develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP newest and future solutions.
- Master's degree in business or technical education;
- at least 3 years relevant SAP MM consultant/user experience;
- at least 3 years hands-on functional configuration, implementation and design experience;
- awareness of all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations, at least one S/4 HANA implementation;
- sound knowledge of integration with other SAP modules;
- deep knowledge of Material Management Processes;
- knowledge of SAP Activate Project delivery methodology;
- ability to understand complex functional and technical environments;
- ability to travel 10-20% of the time;
- fluency in English.
- hands on mentality;
- independent and self-responsible way of working;
- team player, who enjoy communicating;
- fast comprehension and analysis skills;
- solution-oriented and committed attitude.
We propose you:
- chance to join one of the most exciting and fast-developing industries;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
If you have any questions related to the ad, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 27 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.