Digital Marketing Specialist
If you think it's you, read the requirements and apply now.
What does the job involve?
- You will work with the customer to develop digital marketing strategies, implement, support and optimize them through various digital channels, in order to improve performance metrics;
- You will create and manage digital marketing campaigns for performance in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and others;
- You will develop each digital marketing channel in order to maximize sales efficiency and build customer engagement;
- You will manage the relationship with key business clients of A1 on the Bulgarian and European market within A1 Group for their digital marketing services;
- You will work with a team of experts in social media, copywriting, creative design, SEO and web development;
- You will analyze the results of the campaigns, create reports and develop retention and optimization strategies for the client;
- experience in a similar position or experience in performance digital marketing;
- experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and/or LinkedIn Ads;
- experience with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Commerce Manager, Facebook Conversion API, Google Analytics and Google TAG Manager, Google Data Studio;
- knowledge and/or experience in Social Media Marketing and SEO and the ways they affect digital advertising and performance marketing and vice versa;
- experience in business sales and/or building B2B relationships is a plus;
- creative thinking focused on creating meaningful and result oriented performance campaigns;
- desire for constant learning and expansion of the field of expertise.
- higher education in marketing and/or communications;
- English at a professional level - written and spoken;
- German language is a key advantage.
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Yana Mladenova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 22 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.