If you think it's you, read the requirements and apply now.
What does the job involve?
- You will develop creative strategies for A1 business customers, implement, support and optimize them for various platforms for social media and digital advertising, in order to maximize efficiency and improve their performance metrics;
- You will create visual assets (product visuals and short videos) for performance advertising and social media presence in Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and more.
- You will develop a separate creative approach for each social media channel of the customer in order to maximize efficiency and build customer engagement;
- You will have a key role in the relationship between A1 and key business clients on the Bulgarian and European market within A1 Group for their social media services;
- You will work with a team of experts in digital advertising, social media, copywriting, SEO and web development;
- You will analyze the results of the visuals, create reports and develop optimization strategies for the client.
- experience in a similar position or experience in designing creatives for digital advertising and social media;
- experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and/or other tools for creative design excluding Canva;
- knowledge and/or experience in SEO and the ways creative design affects their performance;
- creative thinking focused on creating meaningful and result oriented creative strategies;
- outstanding communication skills;
- high level of organization and prioritization skills;
- higher education in design, marketing and/or communications;
- English at a professional level - written and spoken, German language is advantage;
- computer literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Sound attractive? Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Yana Mladenova /Yana.firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 22 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.