Testing Automation Specialist
If you are passionate about C Sharp and automating testing as much as we are, we could make the next big thing together. Join our A1 team of more than 200 IT professionals in IT and Digital Transformation Area for an exciting journey towards a more digitalized and better to live in world.
What is your role?
- Design and develop automated test cases and test plans for Web, Mobile and SmartTV applications
- Maintain existing automation suites
- Identify, log and track bugs
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate tests of new deliveries - new functionalities developed, new products and bug fixes
- Write and review test documentation such as test cases and scenarios
- Perform manual testing when needed
- Schedule and execute performance, operation and serviceability tests
- Troubleshoot customer problems together with the support team
What you need to have?
- Experience in C Sharp programming language
- Selenium WebDriver API (v3 and above is a plus) and ChromeDriver
- Mobile test automation frameworks - Appium/Xamarin UITest and test frameworks (NUnit, MSTest, TestNG, etc.)
- HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Application of CSS selectors/XPath/jQuery
- Version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI servers - Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc and bug tracking systems – Jira, etc.
- Understanding and experience in Agile environment
What we offer?
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with.
- Opportunities for constant learning and career development via in-house and external certified training courses.
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
If you need further information about the position please contact Tsveta Marinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.