Security Incident Responder
Now we are looking for a suitably qualified IT cybersecurity professional to contribute with unique expertise and ideas as part of our growing Cybersecurity Team, based in Sofia.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
- make evaluations and analyses of log files and other data sources with our central SIEM system;
- take care of incident response handling, in a round-the-clock shift organization;
- be responsible for the analysis of threats and vulnerabilities, as well as the preparation of data and analyses for the deeper investigation of cyber security incidents;
- analyze malware behavior;
- develop Indicators of Compromise( IoCs );
- perform real-time monitoring of the cyber security status of customer environment;
- develop and maintain incident response plans;
- coordinate with other team for regulatory reporting & escalations.
Keys to success:
- minimum 2 years of experience in Information Technology preferably IT/Cyber Security field;
- proven experience in working with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk);
- experience with security tools as well as with the evaluation of log files for the analysis of attacker behavior;
- knowledge of TCP/IP, Computer networking, routing and switching.
Personal skill set:
- advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- very good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and management;
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- а personal interest in current security developments.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
You might be interested in a new career adventure or level up your technical skillset?
If you are excited about this awesome opportunity in the cybersecurity, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 01 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.