Monitoring specialist with German
As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
Now we are looking for a suitably qualified Monitoring specialist with German language skills to interact with customers and to contribute with expertise and ideas as part of our growing Services Operation Team, based in Sofia.
If you are eager to:
- monitor and control network and IT infrastructure parameters and availability;
- provide network maintenance and change management coordination;
- ensure 24/7 supervision of the entrusted equipment and services;
- register, diagnose, and hand over the events, occurring in the monitoring systems according to the responsible support units;
- register major incidents with network or IT infrastructure services and mediate the support process to ensure minimal service downtime and/or customer impact;
- communicate with different technical units within the company and external partners;
- work in a dynamic environment;
And you possess:
- fluency in German – B2 level is a minimum;
- previous NOC / SOC / IT support experience and/or technical (IT, Networking, Telecommunications, etc.) knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- logical thinking and desire to learn new skills and gain new competencies;
- excellent communication and organizational skills, combined with the ability to work, both independently and in a team;
- working level of English
- availability to work on shifts
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule, and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events, and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /Tanya.email@example.com/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 07 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.