Senior Network Security Engineer
What will you do:
- Plan and implement network security solutions for our ICT customers;
- work with network security concepts and terms, NGFW Firewalls, IPS, VPNs, Web gateways and others;
- be responsible for design, configuration and implementation of network security solutions, based on leading vendors;
- prepare network security designs and documentation;
- assist the ICT presales team by translating customer’s demand into appropriate solution design;
Skills and expertise:
- Solid professional experience – at least 3 years in network security solutions configuration, design and implementation;
- Certification from a major Network security vendor on a professional level;
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of NGFW Firewalls: Palo Alto / Fortinet / Cisco / or others.
- Strong understanding of various technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Site-to-site/RA VPNs, URL/Content Filtering.
- Fundamental understanding of network security concepts and technologies.
- Working knowledge of routing, switching and VPN technologies with good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to evaluate customer requirements and determine appropriate solution design.
- Documentation skills including creating and maintaining network diagrams
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer you:
- Best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 14 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.