Accountant Record To Report
We are looking for Accountant Record To Report to join our team and be part of history.
If you are passionate about:
- Preparing financial reports in view with IFRS;
- Cooperating in the definition of specific requirements related with internal developed reports in SAP;
- Following up business transactions in SAP in order to be classified correctly in the financial reports according to the accounting policy and acting legislation;
- Controlling accruals of revenues and expenses, regardless of the issuance / receipt of invoices;
- Analyzing possibilities for future automatization of the reports for Group purposes, prepare proposals and participate in the implementation of new functionalities of the reporting systems;
- Preparing financial reports for the subsidiaries of A1 Bulgaria;
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing information for the annual financial audit purposes, ensure effective communication with auditors;
- Analyzing and reviewing project contracts with vendors and clients in view with accounting and financial treatment.
Your professional expertise comprise of:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting and Control;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of financial reporting;
- Knowledge and ability to precisely analyze data;
- Good organizational, communication and time-management skills;
- Attention to details and proactivity approach;
- Providing on-going support to the organization as requested;
- Problem solving skills and adherence to deadlines;
And you possess:
- Knowledge and experience in financial reporting, data base, risk management and record to report;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IFRS;
- Experience working in a global organization and having participated in knowledge transfer;
- Good level of English – written and spoken;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP FICO module and SAP MM module;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office(Еxcel);
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- Be part of the building up of the Record To Report Team;
- Part in various projects for new systems implementation and process optimization.
If you need further information about the position please contact Petya Nikolova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.