Telecommunication Value Added Services Engineer
We are looking for YOU - a curious person who has the passion and desire to expand their knowledge and come face to face with new technologies.
If you are eager to:
- be responsible for the operability of IN platforms and real-time billing services;
- participate in the design and implementation of telecommunications solutions;
- participate in the integration of new products, VAS services, and Online Charging for mobile subscribers;
- participate in the organization and implementation of operational procedures for renewal and expansion of platforms and their applications;
- analyze KPIs, alarms, logs, traces;
- coordinate plans and tasks with other teams from A1 Group and partners;
- monitor and apply trends and concepts in the development of telecommunications networks and services.
And you have:
- higher technical education - specialty in the field of Telecommunications or Information Technology;
- experience in the operation of platforms and services for telecommunication mobile networks in real-time;
- applied knowledge for working with signaling protocols, such as SS7 / MAP / CAP / SIGTRAN / SIP / SMPP / Diameter;
- experience in working with UNIX / LINUX operating systems
- knowledge of Shell / Database scripting
- general knowledge of IP infrastructure and communication
- excellent analytical and communication skills;
- high level of written and spoken English.
We offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Stefani Silagi /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 17 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.