Engineer "IP Network and Architecture"
A professional who understands the processes of the constantly changing market. A person who wants to participate in the creation of the technologies of the future.
You will be accountable for:
- Complete network architecture, design, planning, implementation, configuration and maintenance;
- Planning, testing and integration of new solutions, services and hardware;
- Participate in complicated and exiting local and international projects;
- Perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex network environments;
- Communicate with network equipment vendors and ensure the design requirements are met by the proposed and used hardware and software features;
- Prepare technical documentation (solution description, high and low level design, acceptance protocols);
- Perform network SW and HW updates/upgrades;
- Planning and perform network migrations.
You will need to have some of the following skills:
- Minimum 2 year experience in the area of IP/MPLS networks;
- Work experience with Cisco / Nokia / Juniper network platforms;
- Certification or at least knowledge level of CCNA, CCNP, Nokia NRS, Juniper JNCIS-SP;
- Hands-on experience with several of the following technologies and protocols: Switching, Routing protocols(OSPF, IS-IS, BGP), MPLS-TE, Multicast, MPLS L3VPNs, VPLS and EoMPLS, EVPN, Segment routing;
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
Skills considered as Advantage:
- Basic knowledge of Telecom Standards (3GPP and his evolution to 4G/5G, RAN, Backhaul);
- Understanding of Service Providers Networks and Services;
- Understanding and work experience with Firewalls and Load Balancers;
- Scripting and Automation skills – bash, Python, Ansible, Perl, Git;
- Working with Cloud solutions and environment – AWS, Azure;
- Work with Microsoft Visio or Dia.
Our best candidates are:
- Team players;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Creative and proactive.
Why you should join us?
We offer you:
- Safe working environment during COVID times;
- Best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- Additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just, because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
If you need further information about the position please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 17 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.