HR Operations Specialist with German
Do you want to be part of this?
Then bring in all your strengths and talents and try out something new.
Human Resources (HR) team is responsible for all personnel matters in the company. These range from hiring new employees, advising on further training measures to payroll management.
Your new job:
- register new employees in the HR system
- independently create and modify employment contracts in German
- organize and execute administrative changes of employee work life such as working hours schedule, parental leave, terminations, salary measures, etc.
- provide support to administrative topics in HR Operations
What sets you apart:
- bachelor degree in Human Resources, Administration or similar university degree
- experience in administrative HR role will be considered as an advantage
- inquisitiveness, curiosity, willingness to learn and develop your skills
- structured and accurate working manners and quick comprehension ability
- very good written and spoken German skills, good knowledge of English
- MS Office skills
What we offer:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Stefani Silagi /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 17 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.