IP/MPLS Network Engineer
What are we looking for?
A professional who understands the processes of the constantly changing market. A person who wants to participate in the creation of the technologies of the future.
You will be accountable for:
- Completing network architecture’s design, planning, implementation, configurations and maintenance;
- Conducting solution acceptance testing, fine tunings and migrations;
- Performing network updates / upgrades;
- Planning and executing testing of new software in lab environment followed by controlled introduction into live network;
- Performing problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments;
- Network KPI’s monitoring and reporting;
- Coordinating network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features are matching design requirements.
You will need to have some of the following skills:
- Minimum 2 year experience in the area of IP/MPLS networks;
- Work experience with the common Cisco / Nokia SP platforms;
- Excellent understanding of Service Providers Networks and Services;
- Certification as CCNA, Nokia NRS or relevant knowledge level;
- Hands-on experience with or knowledge of Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet architectures incl. Spanning Tree, OSPF, BGP, VPLS and EoMPLS, EVPN;
- Good knowledge of Telecom Standards (3GPP and his evolution to 4G/5G, RAN, Backhaul);
- Scripting and Automation skills – Python, Perl will be considered as advantage;
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
Our best candidates are:
- Team players;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Creative and proactive.
Why you should join us?
We offer you:
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing industries and work for the leader in the telecommunications market;
- Work in a team of highly motivated professionals;
- Training opportunities according to personal and professional needs;
- Attractive remuneration and package of social benefits.
- You become part of a large international group;
- You get access to the most innovative technologies on the market;
- You work with the up-to-date information about the fastest growing industry.
If you need further information about the position please contact Tsveta Marinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 20 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.