Unified Communications Engineer
A1 ICT Services is one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. We are responsible for the development, operation and support of unified communication and collaboration products, applications and solutions.
This is why currently we are looking for a suitably qualified Unified Communications Engineer to provide a high level of quality support for TOP enterprise customers and to contribute with unique expertise and ideas as part of our ICT Services Team, based in Sofia.
- implementation and operation of unified communications solutions for business customers;
- maintenance, fault clearance to ensure optimal support for UC customers within the defined time and quality requirements;
- preparation of the technical information and structured documentation of the activities;
- 2nd level support and further development towards 3rd level;
- participation in further training events as well as workshops to ensure the necessary technical competence;
- ensuring a high technical quality standard of A1 by taking the specific certifications;
- on call shifts after the sixth month.
Desirable core skills:
- experience with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Meeting server;
- experience with Cisco Telepresence and Video Conferencing solutions;
- experience with Cisco CUCM and VoIP Gateways/Cisco CUBE;
- configuration and troubleshooting of basic Dial plan and Dial peers;
- knowledge of IP Networking, IP routing and switching;
- basic skills in operating systems (Windows, Linux, VMware);
- basic skills in scripting and programming (JSON, Python - mainly for automation of provisioning processes);
- knowledge of other UC systems (Jabber, Skype, MS Teams);
- CCNA or CCNP Collaboration will be considered as advantage;
- very good written and spoken English skills for professional communication;
- very good communication skills in German for professional communication - will be considered as advantage.
Personal skill set:
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- very good interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and management;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this awesome opportunity please, send us a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 21 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.