SAP BW Consultant
As SAP BW Consultant you are the ‘Business Consultant’ / ‘Business Analyst’ of One SAP, who takes the responsibility his/her work packages within this module.
- Active participation in planning and implementation of various projects in SAP BW/BI;
- Implementation of technical solutions according to Business requirements;
- Datamodelling (SAP BW and BW4HANA models, esp. also the topics APD and AMDP);
- Professional experience in the SAP BW environment with SAP ABAP knowledge;
- Support of the group-wide SAP Business Warehouse environment in the frontend and in the backend;
- Support in the management and control of external service providers in this environment;
- Know how in Query Design, Analysis Office, WEBI and Design Studio Dashboards;
- Monitoring BW processes;
- Independent recording, analysis and correction of issues (e.g. correction of loadings, adjustments of job chains or correction of frequently occurring errors );
- Analysis of existing processes and improvement potential;
- Documentation of activities and bug fixes.
- Graduate in technical sciences, Bachelor’s Degree;
- Good overall knowledge of SAP BW. SAP BO knowhow is an advantage;
- At least 3 years working experience in SAP BW;
- Ability to work independently under direction of project managers and managers and ability to work well within a team;
- Good understanding of reporting solutions;
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication and interpersonal skill;
- Fluency in English is necessary with strong verbal and written communication skills. German is an advantage;
If you are:
- independent and self-responsible way of working;
- could easily switch from technical to business perspective;
- finding described tasks challenging;
- see the big picture and with analysis skills;
- solution-oriented and committed;
- team player and enjoy communicating.
We propose you:
- chance to join one of the most exciting and fast-developing industries;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
If you have any questions related to the ad, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 08 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.