Compensations and Benefits Specialist
What are we looking for?
A professional who wants to turn the process of professional presentation of employees into a pleasant experience and find the right approach to it. Someone who knows the current trends related to recognition and remuneration and believes that they are one of the key factors increasing the motivation of people in the organization.
- create and update compensations and benefits policies;
- assist in ensuring internal fairness of bonus schemes;
- participate in regular surveys on remuneration levels;
- follow and find out about new trends in performance management;
- develop your competencies through continuous learning and sharing experiences;
- expertise in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- higher education in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar;
- excellent command of English - written and spoken;
- team spirit and excellent communication skills;
- skills for precision to detail and meeting deadlines.
- knowledge and experience HR software is a strong advantage;
- experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage;
Our offer to you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, You will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, External events, and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Did we get your attention?
If you need further information about the position, please contact Stefani Silagi /firstname.lastname@example.org/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 02 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.