Linux System Administrator
Now we are looking for a new colleague as a Linux System Administrator to contribute with unique expertise and ideas and to help us continue growing and developing together as part of our IT Infrastructure Тeam based in Sofia.
- perform ongoing operational maintenance on the company’s large scale and complex Linux environment;
- support new and ongoing implementation projects by contributing to the design, sizing and specifications required for new builds, or changes to existing environments;
- proactively evaluate and improve the environment with a focus on Linux servers and services;
- maintain the life cycle of managed server systems;
- ensure operational SLA targets and KPIs are met.
Keys to success:
- minimum 3 years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Technical or IT Master’s degree;
- professional experience in Linux OS installation, configuration and administration ( RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu etc.) in virtualized environments and/or bare-metal;
- experience with Container and Orchestration Platforms like Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes;
- experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Postfix, Apache, Nginx, MySQL etc.;
- good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Any of the below will be considered an advantage:
- being familiar with VMware virtualization technologies;
- a passion for scripting (Bash, Python) and automation (Ansible);
- good knowledge of network tools such as iptables, HAProxy, load balancing, firewalls.
There are many reasons to be part of A1 Team. Here are some:
- you are looking for a stable workplace within a large corporation;
- make your ideas come to life and accomplish great things;
- collaborate with dynamic people who see every challenge as an opportunity.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning and Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- A1 Referral program bonuses.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please, send us a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Stefani Silagi /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 03 January 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.