Contract Management Specialist (Cisco)
We are expanding our ICT Services Team in Sofia and this is why we are looking for a suitably qualified Contract Management Specialist to ensure that Cisco maintenance contracts are renewed or equipment is replaced in a timely manner in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- responsible for a portfolio of clients, managing Cisco contracts at an operational level;
- responsible for continuous improvements of the service delivered to the specific account;
- ensure absolute compliance with corporate guidelines, ethical and financial rules;
- prepare reports and support documents as per the business needs;
- ensure proper document retention as per archiving and document management policy.
Keys to success:
- at least 1 year previous experience in a similar position;
- proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web-based applications;
- experience with Cisco tools (CCW-R, Connect Dots, Case tool, etc.);
- you are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics;
- уou possess business management skills and understanding of internal, budgetary and commercial interrelationships;
- you are detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects;
- very good written and spoken English skills;
- good communication skills in German will be considered as advantage.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 15 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.