End-user Support Specialist with German language
This would not be possible without the diverse range of talents, perspectives and cultures represented in our A1 team. Now we are looking for a suitably qualified End-user Support Specialist with German language to interact with ITO customers and to contribute with professional expertise and ideas as part of our growing team in Sofia. We would like to welcome someone who possesses the confidence and influencing skills to challenge the team to improve.
- integration, documentation, testing of software packages;
- plain-build-run activities in the field of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune (Operating System Deployment, MDM/MAM);
- 3rd level support according to service responsibility;
- compliance with ITIL processes (incident/problem/change management);
- ensuring a high technical quality standard of the services provided.
Keys to success:
- 3-5 years of technical experience in Microsoft Client products, especially for Windows 10/11, Office/M 365, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) and Azure (with corresponding Microsoft certifications);
- technical knowledge of MECM, Windows 10/11, and network;
- good knowledge of common script languages (VbScript, Powershell etc.);
- general ICT knowledge of service management (ITIL), Microsoft environment, as well as
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in German.
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- strong sense of confidentiality and loyalty;
- excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and management.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 20 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.