Junior Automation Specialist (UC4)
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual expertise you can help us to create a new information-based A1. This is why we are looking for a new excited team member to the role as Junior Automation Specialist (UC4).
- You will be actively involved in the whole process for planning, implementation and monitoring of business workflows.
What will you do:
- Plan and implement business workflows;
- Adapt and enhance the workflows based on business or technical needs;
- Support BI/DWH application releases;
- Handle incidents (analyse logs, errors handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs);
What you need:
- Experience with monitoring and scheduling tools especially UC4/AWA (v12.1.5 and higher);
- Experience with monitoring, scheduling and operating with Concurrent Manager (Oracle e-Business Suite);
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.firstname.lastname@example.org/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 22 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.