Senior Hyper-V Administrator
Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
- manage Virtualization technologies and resolve all kind of issues;
- configure, maintain and troubleshoot virtual servers, backup and restore OS;
- evaluate and modify systems performance;
- server integration and disintegration - physical and virtual;
- Remedy and Service Now workflow management;
- actively support the life cycle of the operated server systems.
Skills and expertise:
- minimum 3 years of experience in the ICT environment;
- experience with HyperV;
- experience with Windows Basic System Administration Win 2003,2008,2012,2016,2019;
- Active Directory knowledge;
- Powershell & Scripts;
- familiarity with Network Security/Firewall Funktionalities (SW & HW);
- troubleshooting skills (OS Kernel Dumps, Logparsing, Memory Management, Hardware);
- very good command in both spoken and written English.
What would grab our attention:
- experience within large organizations;
- VMware knowledge;
- Linux Basic System Administration.
Do you think this could be you?
We offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 19 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.