Senior Specialist Operative Controlling
Develop yourself further with us. Make it happen.
If you are passionate about financial controlling and you are eager to:
- provide monitoring of master data in financial systems with respect to Cost Centers, Project Elements, Cost Elements and GL accounts;
- monitor quality of data in controlling models and initiate change requests for new features;
- prepare monthly management reports on financial results (P&L and CF) and non-financial results (FTEs, Subscribers, various technical KPIs);
- participate in development of new and optimization of existing processes in Controlling division;
- act as a business partner of respective business units, raising financial awareness and reporting discipline;
- prepare detailed inputs for business planning, in order to serve local and corporate purposes.
And you possess:
- expertise and knowledge in financial area;
- excellent analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data;
- very good social and communication skills, reliable and discrete personality;
- advanced technical skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- advanced level of English – written and spoken.
We will consider as advantage:
- knowledge of telecom business;
- basic awareness for SQL, Business Objects, Smart view for Oracle, OLAP cubes;
- SAP knowledge.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits package:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule, and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events, and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Yana Mladenova /email@example.com/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 21 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.