Microsoft Teams Expert
Our wide portfolio has long past the telecom services, and we are now offering digital solutions to millions of corporate, public, and private customers. State-of-the-art technology, the latest innovations, and extremely talented professionals in various areas help us deliver the best-in-class products, services, and customer experience.
Customer requirements reach a new dimension in the cloud environment. The implementation of Microsoft Teams, including interfaces to other (cloud) services, is becoming increasingly important. Now we are looking for a suitably qualified Microsoft Teams Expert to ensure smooth planning, implementation, and high-quality operation of customer solutions as part of our growing team in Sofia.
- self-responsible design, implementation, and operation of MS Teams solutions for business customers;
- maintenance, troubleshooting and, if necessary, on-call service to ensure optimal customer support within the defined time and quality requirements;
- support of presales units in case of nonstandard requirements;
- 3rd level responsibility of services and communication/negotiation with manufacturers and suppliers;
- maintenance of service documentation, development, and provision of KPIs/reports as well as responsibility for incident, problem, and change management.
Keys to success:
- minimum 3 years of professional experience in the IT sector;
- in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Session Border Controller;
- scripting skills;
- basic know-how of cloud and hybrid concepts, interfaces to third-party manufacturers, reporting/monitoring, network knowledge, current operating systems;
- very good command in both spoken and written English.
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
Any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- certifications in the field of Microsoft Cloud Services;
- experience in the conception, development, and implementation of collaboration solutions in the cloud environment within large organizations.
- experience with Microsoft Skype for Business and mediation software;
- good knowledge of spoken and written German.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 19 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.