Senior Linux Engineer
Our wide portfolio has long past the telecom services, and we are offering digital solutions to millions of corporate, public, and private customers. A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
We are looking for a new colleague as a Senior Linux Engineer to contribute with unique expertise and ideas and to help us continue growing and developing together as part of our team in Sofia.
- support your colleagues in activities in the operating phase of various services based on open source (Enterprise E-Mail Cluster, NextCloud, Linux ELK Stack, Ansible, Splunk etc.);
- work on solution-oriented, complex, cross-topic customer enquiries/problems and use your expertise to solve these in direct contact with our customers;
- responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- responsible for technical documentation and updates of service-related information;
- ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and quality key performance indicators (KPI) and deal with complex, cross-thematic customer problems in a solution-oriented manner.
Keys to success:
- at least 5 years of professional experience in Enterprise LINUX environments;
- good technical knowledge of the operating system Debian, RHEL etc.;
- in-depth knowledge of open-source applications, primarily Postfix Dovecot, rSpamD, Apache, Nginx, Git and Firewalld;
- an interest in further training opportunities is required;
- experience with agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban etc.);
- very good written and spoken English;
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- basic understanding of scripting or programming languages (Lua, Python, PHP) will be considered as advantage.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you know how to put your ideas into practice, apply now! Make it happen!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 18 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.