We are looking for a professional focused on Back-end development and implementation of new functionalities on business systems.
- Develop & automate complex new business processes or enhance/change existing processes;
- Analyze business requirements and describe functional and non-functional system requirements;
- Use APIs/REST Services where available and prioritize this solution before frontend automation;
- Handle reported defects within the agreed SLAs;
- Test and deployment of changes/defects following Change Management, Security and SOX rules;
- Create and maintain documentation on Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy.
Your professional background:
- Тechnical background of Java development experience;
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, SOAP and REST APIs and data-processing;
- Understanding of Spring and / or Hibernate frameworks;
- Understanding of SQL;
- Understanding of source control‘s – Git, SVN
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Experience with CI/CD and containerization;
- Experience writing Unit tests;
- Experience working with Oracle databases;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Cooperative teamplayer with an agile mindset, living the "pull" principle;
- High level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude;
- Strong communication, technical writing and presentation skill;
- Coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations;
- Analytical skills and troubleshooting capabilities for the issues to identify the root cause;
- Solution-oriented and quality-conscious way of work and assure delivery within estimated timelines;
- Ability to provide quick resolution for issues after go-live phase;
- Focus on a customer centric approach.
What we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for remote work;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.