SAP Business One Consultant
The primary responsibility of the SAP B1 Consultant is to support and perform tasks connected with the process of software system design and client roll out in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. On a per-project basis the consultant will maintain their work, documentation, communications and facilitate successful implementations.
- Execute tasks in connection with the successful implementation of SAP B1 and software for A1 clients;
- Facilitate and take part in various statement of work, including customizations and reports, workflow automations, training, and process design;
- Perform discoveries with prospects, clients to gather business requirements and processes;
- Configure various modules within SAP B1 (i.e. Advanced Financials, Advanced Inventory, Order Management, Demand Planning, Fixed Assets, Revenue Recognition etc.);
- Perform data migration tasks from legacy systems to SAP B1;
- Perform system testing and issue resolution support;
- Troubleshoot and resolve SAP B1solutions;
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget;
- Provide project status updates on a regular basis;
- Develop User Acceptance Testing scripts and perform customer training both on-site and remotely.
- Fluency in English is necessary with strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for:
- Hands-on practice with SAP B1 and SAP B1 modules' implementation or previous experience with one of the following: ERP Oracle, Navision dynamics, Microinvest, Business navigator;
- Good understating of creating and completing project deliverables and documentation;
- Desire for independently managing individual time and tasks.
You are exceptional, if you have:
- Basic Functional Knowledge in General Business:
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Тo work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
For any further questions, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /Tanya.email@example.com/
Deadline for applications: 21 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.