Mobile Device Testing Engineer
For many people, it is impossible.
The telecommunication industry is one of the high-tech industries in the modern world and it is an exciting field for people with technical skills.
As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
Now we are looking for new talent as a Mobile Device Testing Engineer with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and trends.
If you are interested in exploring the field of telecommunications, the following job opportunity might inspire you to join our Fixed Network Quality Assurance Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for new university graduates.
Experience with mobile device testing is always welcome in applicants.
How you will contribute:
- execute wireless tests of different mobile devices like smartphones and modems;
- monitor the real-time performance of the testing, ensuring data collected is accurate and the test runs smoothly;
- follow complex test procedures in various formats;
- design test plans, processes, cases and test-product documentation;
- identify potential issues of devices e.g., interoperability issues, compliance to 3GPP specs;
- prepare reports and comparative analysis for the tested devices;
- ensure technical and testing documentation is kept up to date;
- report found problems to vendors, track and support their resolution.
Keys to success:
- experience working with handheld mobile devices (cell phone, tablet, etc…), electronics;
- product test experience with different mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS;
- Bluetooth device test experience (BLE);
- good understanding of LTE and NR(5G) will be considered as an advantage;
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant education;
- very good command in both spoken and written English;
- German language will be considered as an advantage;
- ability to learn, retain, and apply knowledge for practical application;
- strong attention to detail;
- capability of handling multiple requests/tasks.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- career progression;
- Health & Wellness programs;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.