ICT System Administrator - IT Service & Infrastructure Department
Make it happen.
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
If you find it interesting to:
- Design the technical ICT solutions;
- Support Solution Architects and Presales teams by providing technical solutions;
- Support Post-sales roles by ensuring the solution designed can be successfully implemented and activated;
- Implement and maintain ICT Solutions ;
- Develop detailed designs for ICT Solutions;
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including all aspects of IT/ICT technologies (i.e. infrastructure servers, database servers, application servers, storages, libraries, transport technologies, frameworks, etc.);
- Perform technical due diligence on IT systems/infrastructure;
- Ensure storage provisioning, capacity planning and performance tuning;
- Identify, analyze and solve problems.
And you have:
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- 5+ years of technical or operations experience;
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Hyper-V;
- Experience with Linux and Windows servers in virtualized environments;
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.;
- Experience with servers, blade chassis, storages, networking equipment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in large complex projects;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Working knowledge of English;
- Technical or IT Master degree.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Good knowledge of installation, configuration, support and maintenance of SAN switches (Brocade);
- Good knowledge in installation, configuration, support and maintenance of storage arrays – EMC, 3PAR and other storage arrays;
- Some experience with scripting.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova, email@example.com.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 20 November 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.